Sign in if you already have an account.
  
donate.gif

National Spotlight

Financial Resources —Did you know that there are many financial resources that can help people living with breast cancer? Find out more

Voices of Impact™ — Join us here as we continue to share stories that celebrate the women and men who inspire us all.

Grants

 

In The South Central WI Affiliate 17 year history more than $5.8 million has been granted to LOCAL non-profit organizations providing services to the members of our community most in need.  In 2015 alone, our local affiliate granted $438,574 for mammograms, breast cancer treatment, education, and survivorship programs. Up to 75% of the net proceeds generated by the Affiliate stays in our service area of Dane, Rock, Sauk, Dodge, Iowa, Green, Columbia and Jefferson counties. The remaining 25% goes to the National Susan G. Komen grants program to fund breast cancer research. These funds do not cover expenses; our national office is responsible for their own expenses.  In the last 17 years we have sent 1.9 million to this fund and over 5 million has come back to Wisconsin and the University of Wisconsin for their research programs.

To see a list of Grants funded from 1998-2015 -

History 1998-2015
 



Any not-for-profit organization that provides breast health and/or breast cancer education, screening, or treatment services may apply for a grant.

To learn more about applying for a local Komen SCWI grant, join us on Thursday, September 10th at 11:00 at the Monona Library.  To reserve your spot, please e-mail grants@komensouthcentralwi.org.

The application deadline for the 2016-2017 Grant is December 9th, 2015 at 12:00 pm.

Small grants for up to $5,000 are available throughout the year - there is no deadline

To enter GeMS:  https://affiliategrants.komen.org