Donations to Susan G. Komen for the Cure make unique, kind and charitable gifts. 75% of the net proceeds generated by the South Central Wisconsin Affiliate stays in our service area to promote breast health and breast cancer services and education, while the remaining 25% goes to the national Susan G. Komen for the Cure Grants Program to fund national breast cancer research.
Please use the easy buttons on the right to make your online Race donation now.
Online donations are prefered, however, if you wish to mail your donation, please send it to:
Susan G. Komen South Central Wisconsin
c/o Race for the Cure®
8030 Excelsior Drive, Suite 306
Madison, Wisconsin 53717
For donations made on the behalf of an individual participant or a team, please include that information with your check.